Spotted Eagle Tours offers a variety of Blackfoot Native American Tours, Sightseeing Tours, and Native Celebrations.
Spotted Eagle Contracting can handle large groups of 56 on a single charter, and smaller groups of up to 14. The options are endless, but here are some ideas.
- Rockies – Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper
- City Tours – Calgary, Edmonton
- Event – Hockey Games, Ski Trips,
- Custom – Custom Tour Packages or Charters
Blackfoot Native American Tours
Blackfoot Native American Tours are guided by a knowledge Elder and serve a traditional Blackfoot meal. Tours can be created for one or two full days depending on the historical spots you want to visit. Pick your own, or have us provide an itinerary for your group.
- Okotoks Napi’s Rock & Woman’s Buffalo jump
- Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump
- Blackfoot Crossing
- Local medicine wheels
- Waterton Lake History of the beaver bundle
- Fort Whoop Up from a native perspective
- Fort McLeod from a native perspective
- Chief Mountain/ Timberlimtes The story of charcoal
- Napi’s Playground
- Kainai Fair and Rodeo
- Brocket Indian Days
- Gleinchen Indian Days
- Morley Indian Days
- Sarcee Indian Days
Native Celebrations are four day guided tours that include lodging and transportation to and from the celebration each day. As well as sightseeing in and around the different communities.
A great way to experience a celebration, and explore the area.
Book a Tour or Celebration
If you are as excited about the 2022 spring and summer coming as we are, you will want to send us a message letting us know what tour or celebration you are interested in, the size of your group, and a couple other details. It really helps us get back to you quicker, and with a more accurate summary for you. Talk soon!